Hand-made with natural plant and New Zealand bees wax, the crystalline structure of the sculptural Living Light Icicle Candles develops a unique lace-like pattern as it burns. This multi-sensory home accessory not only smells amazing, but changes form as the melted wax drips down the side of the candle creating an icicle effect.
As Living Light’s top selling candle type, we guarantee you will get many hours of wonder and enjoyment seeing how your icicle candle evolves over time.
- Small: 290mm x 53mm x 53mm (base) – 75 hours burn time.
- Medium: 325mm x 57mm x 57mm (base) – 90 hours burn time.
- Large: 365mm x 62mm x 62mm (base) – 100 hours burn time.
Fragrances & Colours:
- Black – Sandalwood
- White – Pinot Noir
Note: these candles need to be placed on a large burning plate to catch the dripping wax.
For best results, burn no longer than 3 to 4 hours at a time. Always ensure your wick is trimmed to 5 mm before lighting and trim again if it becomes longer – the flame should have the shape of a teardrop.
About Living Light:
Proudly New Zealand Made: As a major local employer in Golden Bay, Living Light supports their local community.
Design and Product Excellence: Living Light designs and produces with love and integrity to enhance the lives of others.
Environmental Awareness: Living Light uses natural wax and fragrances that are biodegradable and burn carbon-free. Sustainable production processes are applied.
Natural Indulgence: Living Light’s product is a nurturing experience, enhancing the home and work environment and making an exquisite gift for someone we love.
In order to optimize how well your candle will burn and how to avoid smoke and spillage, please follow Living Light’s top six candle care tips:
1. Remove any candle labels or cellophane before burning.
2. Protect surfaces with a candle plate to catch any leakage or make sure surfaces are heat and stain resistant.
3. Always keep wick trimmed to 5mm (trimming is best done before and during burning) and clear away wick debris each time.
4. Each candle has different burn time instructions, so please read labels carefully. Living Light Pillar candles, for example, should burn for no more than 3 hours each time. This will prevent spillage and make the most efficient use of the wax.
5. In general, when burning a candle for the first time, burn it long enough to create a large hole. Depending on the type of candle, the time will vary between 3 – 4 hours. This will then set the ‘memory’ and will determine the way the candle will burn each time it is lit.
6. Store candles out of direct sunlight and at room temperature. Burn them in a well-ventilated room.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Remove any décor above or nearby the open flame.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.