Living Light Imagine Madison Candle – Vanilla Sky…
Vanilla Sky ~ Soar to the heavens with our luscious vanilla, gently embraced by soft and sensual orchid, awakening grace and beauty.
Pure Kosher Soy Wax hand poured into our heat proof milky white madison jar with wooden lid.
Scent Family: Floral/Oriental
Made from: Pure Soy Wax & 100% Cotton Wick
Size: Enjoy the scent and light up to 65 hours
Also available as: Living Light Imagine Diffuser – Vanilla Sky
Hand-Made in Golden Bay, New Zealand.
About Living Light:
Proudly New Zealand Made: As a major local employer in Golden Bay, Living Light supports their local community.
Design and Product Excellence: Living Light designs and produces with love and integrity to enhance the lives of others.
Environmental Awareness: Living Light uses natural wax and fragrances that are biodegradable and burn carbon-free. Sustainable production processes are applied.
Natural Indulgence: Living Light’s product is a nurturing experience, enhancing the home and work environment and making an exquisite gift for someone we love.
In order to optimize how well your candle will burn and how to avoid smoke and spillage, please follow Living Light’s top six candle care tips:
1. Remove any candle labels or cellophane before burning.
2. Protect surfaces with a candle plate to catch any leakage or make sure surfaces are heat and stain resistant.
3. Always keep wick trimmed to 5mm (trimming is best done before and during burning) and clear away wick debris each time.
4. Each candle has different burn time instructions, so please read labels carefully. Living Light Pillar candles, for example, should burn for no more than 3 hours each time. This will prevent spillage and make the most efficient use of the wax.
5. In general, when burning a candle for the first time, burn it long enough to create a large hole. Depending on the type of candle, the time will vary between 3 – 4 hours. This will then set the ‘memory’ and will determine the way the candle will burn each time it is lit.
6. Store candles out of direct sunlight and at room temperature. Burn them in a well-ventilated room.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Remove any décor above or nearby the open flame.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.